Friday, June 10, 2011

Lost and found

Jafar, from the Disney movie Aladdin, left his cane at my store. We had this cane in the office for weeks, not knowing what it doubled as... a Samurai sword. My produce manager stated "now THAT is worth a LOT of money" but I have no idea who would pay a pretty penny for this thing. That snake head is awful scary to me, I think it's the red eyes.

So, Jafar, if you happen to be driving by the store within the next couple days, please come by and get your cane. If not claimed, we plan to sell it to gypsies in exchange for their tears.

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha....now thats just creepy and how do you get your comment box to just stay up like this all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I have no idea... haha! Maybe if you click on design at the top right hand corner (that will take you to your dashboard for your blog), then click on comments and enable them? Kind of like a settings tool?

    ReplyDelete

Voice your opinion, I can take it!