Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Summertime and the livin's... stinky.

So, as you all know, I like to complain. Well, I'd like to think of it more as RANTING! I rant and rave all. the. time. But guess what? I feel like I sort of have the right to do so... why? Because all day long, I get to hear about other people's problems and, even worse, FIX THEM! So here's my turn:

I'd like to let everyone know that we, just 2 days ago, posted a 'shirt and shoes required' sign up at work! Considering the town I work in, I'm very surprised this hasn't been done before now. It's almost like, in a town like this, "shirts and shoes required" should be posted on the sign that says "welcome to ____". Yeah, it's that bad.

Anyway, moving on. Not many interesting grocery store topics to cover lately :(  I need inspiration. Badly. Come one, come all!


Though, there are a few things I'd like to remind people: when 'the light' on the register is ON... do not ask if that person is open. When the light on the register is off... do not ask if that person is open. This should be obvious. On = open. Off = closed. Also, we were informed in the local news paper last week that the counterfeiters are 'in town', as if they ever leave town?! So we've been checking and marking bills extra carefully! Yes, of course, that involves more of the one liners ('it's real, I just made it this morning').

Another thing that has everyone in a frenzy is this new extreme couponing TV show on TLC. Good lord, when the show aired for the first time, I swear I had 5 calls the next morning asking if we doubled coupons. No. We do not! No, you can't stack them either! Hate to break it to ya soccer moms, but you need to be purchasing the RIGHT items that go along with these coupons as well. I'm not giving you $1 off cinnamon toast crunch when the coupon specifically states CHEX only! Cheaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voice your opinion, I can take it!